Know the Facts
The death of a loved one is a tragedy every household experiences.
Most families will find themselves poorly prepared to deal with the problems, indecisions, and costs a death forces on them.
The decision to prearrange your cemetery or funeral needs today is very economically sound, although the strongest reasons to prearrange are love and peace of mind.
Benefits of Prearrangement
- Togetherness - A couple can share their choices and decide together,
therefore saving loved ones heartache, expense and inconvenience at the time
- Satisfaction - On a prearrangement basis, a family burial estate and/or
funeral merchandise can be selected by all family members, thus guaranteeing
- Price-Freezing - Based on the last five decades, we know the cost of cemetery
and funeral arrangements will continue to increase. Prearrangement allows
the costs to be frozen at today’s prices.
- Conserves Insurance - Life insurance is for the living, not the deceased.
Most life insurance is purchased to allow a family time to adjust to the loss
of income that a death causes. If prearrangements are not made, a large amount
of insurance proceeds can be spent on cemetery and funeral items adding financial
burdens to loved ones left behind.
- Payments - Funeral and memorialization costs are expenses every individual
must plan to pay. These needs can be met today out of current income through
budget payments. Payment at the time of death is traditionally made on a cash
- Peace of Mind - When a death occurs in any family or among friends, the grief is tremendous and the healing time very long. Prearrangement will have a positive impact on your family and friends simply because you have made your own decision. This peace of mind provides benefits far beyond the dollars spent.